Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mr. No Name

I have a good story to tell you, but before I do that, I have to tell you about this guy I met. Er, sorta met. Okay, I have no idea what his name is, but I totally have a crush on him.

He was buying a CD by a band I totally love. I immediately imagined us listening to it as we dozed on the couch. And then he inquired about the soundtrack to Blue Valentine and I couldn't stop myself and told him that I am so excited to see that movie. He agreed and asked if it's playing around here yet. I said that it's only in the city and he made the same face I did about that. Then we talked about the controversial NC17 rating that was knocked down to R.

I made my friend follow to see if he was alone and he was. I wish I had known that while I was talking to him. I have had some awkward moments flirting with guys who have girlfriends. I would like to avoid the scary girlfriends.

I hope I see him again. He was tall, with dark hair. Our babies are going to be so cute.

4 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

Was that the story?

I thought Blue Valentine was just ok... it was sort of predictable and choppy.

top 10 dating websites said...

I've come across a few women that thoughts went directly past the conversation we were having and in my mind, thoughts of possibilities, and when it was over it was why didn't I get her name?

NotCarrie said...

NotCharlotte- I'll tell it soon. It's not that salacious, just funny.

Bust on Blue Valentine. It was one of those movies I knew I'd love even before seeing it. I love Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams. Did you see any of the other big movies of the year?

Top 10- I know...I hope he comes back!

Patsy said...

Shall look forward to the next instalment! I used to read this blog years ago and am so pleased to find it's still going.