Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eyes Open

I remember reading an interview with Jessica Simpson awhile back where she said she likes to kiss with her eyes open. I happen to agree...unfortunately, my reasoning differs from hers as she said she likes to see what she's kissing and to know if she's enjoying it (I'm soooo paraphrasing here). I find that it adds a different element because it gives the opportunity to connect with sight and not just with the actual lip-lock. Keeping your eyes open the entire time is a bit creepy and may shock your partner, but I highly suggest taking a peak from time to time.

5 comments:

jo said...

whew! now i don't feel like such a freak. i've realised in the last year that i kinda like to keep my eyes open. i have no idea when i started to open 'em or why but i just do. thankfully no one i've kissed seems to do the same or else it would be weird haha!

jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SaneAndSingle said...

Oh no! Eyes closed for me!

NotCarrie said...

Well, not wide open or anything. Just a peak here and there. I bet you'll notice the guy does it, too!

Unknown said...

i love your blog! i've added you to my blog roll. my blogs all about relationships and my life in the city and of course my favorite show, sex and the city.

xoxo - A Vogue Idea