Well, we were all tagged and I never ignore a tag! So, weird/interesting/random things about me? Ummmmm:
1. I love Pantera. (That's not weird. It's supposed to be random, ok?)
2. I was PreMed my first couple of years of college until I realized that 1) Organic Chem is the Anti-Christ and 2) I didn't want to have to be in school for so long and end up a lame-ass who wears mom pants because instead of having a fun life, I was inside studying. (Not that all doctors are lame-asses, I'm really drawing from personal experiences here. No, *I* never wore mom pants, but I know someone who is my age, a doctor, and wears the dreaded 9-inch zipper.)
3. I was runner-up in my county's tennis tournament when I was 16. I was runner-up because on the day of the final I lost all ability to hit a backhand.
4. I had a larger-than-life crush on the bass player of a band where I used to live. The crush completely dissipated once I heard him talk;)
5. I have never seen Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, or Spaceballs.
Anything weird or random that's directly related to this blog is probably something I have already told you. Plus, you don't only want to hear about (lack of) dating, right?