Friday, January 19, 2007

Reporting In

I've already heard from a few of you about some dates being set up, which is so exciting, and I hope you all keep in touch with us and let us know how the Auction Aftermath is going. Because, if you will remember, if any of you hit it off, you have us to thank and we expect to be invited to the nuptials. I won't wear a pastel dress, though, so plan accordingly.

Please report in and let us know what you and your date decide to do. And if you're worried about us stalking you, tell us after-the-fact. That's fine...we are always looking for new things to do and date ideas would be much appreciated. Some ideas I've heard thrown around for the DC area are Lucky Strikes, The Black Cat for a show and/or drinks, grub at a restaurant, etc.

If you don't want to put your date details in the comments section, feel free to email me. And if you're really feeling it, let me know if we can ask you a few questions after the big night. Wouldn't that be fun!?

10 comments:

Pagan Marbury said...

You should write them up like WaPo's Date Lab. The participants probably wouldn't like that, but we would.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be so fun to hear about disaster dates too? (not that there will be any, of course)

Anonymous said...

Pagan- That's what I want! I don't know if they'll be willing, though.


Acc. Bitch- Haha, i know!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I bet you look cute in pastels. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Isabella Snow:)

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear bout how those dates went...

Anonymous said...

"Accidental Bitch" Don't speak so soon. Disasters are almost guaranteed.

Most single people aren't that way by choice. I was up there because I don't get dates by traditional means...

Anonymous said...

you should've bid higher on me, my date and me have decided that because of her fella it's a no-no

heh heh
i suppose she bid and paid up, so someone should collect...

NotCarrie said...

I CALL IT!

Anonymous said...

get your passport then woman!