Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Giddy school girls have nothing on me

I'm a ball of anticipation covered in a shy school girl's kilt. I've been hesitant to blog about NotGraceful because I hate to be a bore but can hold it in no longer. Considering we're talking about two shy people, things have been going really well. The only real hiccup came when I realized how similar he looks to NotSteve (the ex I haven't really blogged about). This realization had me pouring through old pictures hoping to invalidate this theory. Even though I came up with photos that bear a striking resemblance to NotGraceful, I'm convinced this crush has nothing to do with those similarities.

Speaking of this crush...can it get anymore ridiculously painful? I want this boy so badly I spend my days feeling nauseous and my nights battling my dreams. Ducked heads and stolen glances have progressed to real conversation and full-on eye googling (as my friend NotRachel calls it). Whenever we're alone I'm left with the distinct impression that there's something he wants to say to me. It's like it is this visceral thing hanging in the air between us. Poor boy...Saturday I got trashed at NotCharlotte's birthday and wound up ending the night curled up in a chair, asleep on his shoulder. NotRachel cracked me up by saying how she liked that he jumped to fulfill my every request that night. Ha!

At the moment, I'm all a flutter because tomorrow night I'm all set to ask him if he wants to come upstairs when he drops me off. I feel like I should leave it at this for the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to mix a little bit of snogging into my next post ; )

3 comments:

NotMiranda said...

Just reread and realize I am a truly pathetic creature.

NotCarrie said...

NotMiranda, this is not pathetic AT ALL! And it's also not boring!

manda said...

good luck girl!! i'm excited FOR you! i'm sure your weekend will be more exciting than mine...