Monday, October 17, 2005

Several Arrows Later

This weekend I had a lot of fun. One of my close friends, NotNerd and his roomate NotTwin came to visit from New York. We proceeded to get drunk a lot and have a good, relaxing time.

All throughout the weekend though, I kept getting teased by my parents about NotNerd. In high school we were inseperable; we talked on the phone pretty much every night. We co-edited the school newspaper, so we had to...
That's beside the point. I kept getting teased because apparently he kept calling NotTwin by my name and would compete with anyone who thought they knew me better.
They said that I need to get my claws in him before he becomes a rich and famous man and all the ladies are after him.
Thing is, I've never really felt that way about him. I tried my best this weekend to see if there was anything, but to no avail.

Some guys are just best left as friends.

4 comments:

NotCarrie said...

"tried my best"...

I hope that equals kissed.


Although I've kissed friends and found out there is NO chemistry and it's the most awkward thing ever.

NotCharlotte said...

Well in that case, I tried my best with another "probably best left as friends" guy this weekend. It was sort of awkward. I'm glad I didn't try it with NotNerd. Plus, I kind of got the feeling that his roomate still had lingering feelings for him.

NotCarrie said...

So when's the blog about the other guy? Sounds juicy.

Michele said...

I am glad to see that I am not alone with this whole guys/friends/etc. thing that keeps popping up.