Saturday, October 08, 2005

Meet Me In The Bathroom.

I need to start dating guys my own age. Or at least liking them more.

There's always been an intrigue with "older men" and me. By older I mean 4 or 5 years older than me, not 40 with 3 kids and 2 divorces kind of old.

Out of college, out in the real world kind of old. And this makes sense, because that's where I want to be right now.

But perhaps if I were to hang out with some of the guys that are my age, that even go to my school, perhaps I would be more content with the situation I am in.

This will take a lot of pondering. And more confidence than I'm ready to handle.

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

I imagine there are more difficulties in meeting college guys since you don't live on campus. It was much more difficult to meet people when I lived off campus my "extra year" than the 4 years in the dorms.

However, the line "Meet Me In The Bathroom" might work wonders if you were to pass a note to a hottie in class...