Wednesday, August 03, 2005

In love? Who me...?

I do not like having my emotions take control. In fact I don't like being out of control ever. But right now I'm so close to losing what little grasp I have on my control that I'm seriously considering running away from this madness.

NotMiranda has been giving me quite sage advice on what I should be doing, or rather reading me the riot act on going back on previous posts regarding NotSkippy.

Like I said yesterday, I'm addicted to love.

And there's that word, "love" *cringes*. I can't be in love, that's just not possible. Hell, I didn't even sleep with him (slot a into peg b style) yet. I don't know if he's good in bed. WTF! When did I sign on for this?

Now that the self proclaimed whining is over, I would like to stop the world so I can get off.

The bad part about falling in love...makes you really susceptible to getting your heart broken...

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

"slot a into peg b style"
haha!


they don't say love is a 4 letter word for nothing!

NotMiranda said...

Also, you'd do well to remember your own advice to NotCarrie a week or so earlier...it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Besides, pain makes you stronger : )

NotSamantha said...

I did love, I may have lost *still not clear on that point*, as for the having loved at all...well I wouldn't change that part for anything...except for how it ended.

Yeah its a four letter word and its synonym is "hell".