Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Addicted to Love...

Did you ever read those horoscope books that tell that because you were born on such and such day you're destined to be thus and so? Well I have and you know what, being born on the day that's known as "The day of heaven and hell" really doesn't give me much hope for my love life really.

Discovered yesterday that I'm addicted to NotSkippy and like all people who are Piscean, we thrive on addiction, I'm addicted to him, therefore when I said I was going to spend a quite evening at home...which I did, for a few hours (I even finished that book I've been drooling over), the moment NotSkippy called and asked if I was up for anime I said "yes" without another thought...*sigh*

*stands up in front of room* My name is NotSamantha and I'm addicted to NotSkippy.

"HI NotSamantha"

Soooo, where does that leave me...well luckily for me I have a date with someone who's not NotSkippy on Friday...in fact this is date #2 with one of the few sane males I found during my internet dateathon...

We're going to be doing dessert on Friday...and hopefully coffee/tea afterwards...

As for my addiction and the coming weekend...who knows...

No comments: