Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Is rough & tumble a bad thing?

Enough talk of neglecting the site. It's time for a real, "too much information" post. Yes, you just saw TMI, so if you don't think you can deal turn back now.

I've been ruminating on female dominance over the past couple of weeks.
I'm not talking about s & m or even bondage, but I have found myself getting turned on by the thought playing rough. I joke about getting a whip or handcuffs, but I think joking would turn to action with the right man. Maybe dominance is even the wrong word because I want a man who meets me halfway. I don't like pain, so I'm not talking about anything hardcore. It would just be fun to have someone to wrestle with, play with. Do I think this is a fetish I have...no. I think it's something I eventually want to experiment with. Anyway...I just needed to share with someone and get that off my chest!

No comments: