Thursday, May 12, 2005

What’s your theme song…

At the risk of sounding too bloggy (new word, yes!), I would like to ask what your theme song is for the many moods you go through and the many characterizations you embody during the day.
For example in the morning as I get ready to leave my house, I am humbly reminded of “flight of the bumble bee” wand would hum said tune if I had time to stop and think about where to start it.

But I also, have theme songs for the varying degrees of sex appeal I exude.

Case in point:

The “Everyday, I love the curve of my hips the bend of my knee and my obvious sway” song is the opening drum solo from “Get Up” by Janet Jackson. Basically I imagine my hips as a seesaw that bends up and down on each side as I walk where ever I’m going.

Next is the “Follow me to the pleasure you seek sashay,” which is accomplished with “Who’s that Girl?” by Eve.

The there is the “If you can’t keep up with my normal stride what makes you think you can keep up with me in bed stalk,” which is “He’s a Dream” by Shandi.

So where does your walk stand.

There are others that I will reveal later…that is, if you can keep up with my walk.

Nsam

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

I'm trying to think of my theme song...