Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Operating under aliases

As more and more people stumble onto our regular blogs, I'm increasingly thankful for the anonymity of this site. The ability to operate under aliases and say whatever you want is freeing. Granted...it's also freeing to be able to say anything and have people know its you and know more about you, but in this case, keeping vital information out of the hands of the trifecta is more important (I've been watching way too much Alias).

I've given myself a deadline of June 1 for this article. I'm done interviewing people unless someone falls into my lap (then I might have to do more than interview them...hahaha). It would be great if you guys could interview a couple more people and then I could interview you about your interviews. I just want to clear this off my plate and move on to the next project...The Dark Underbelly of the Barn: Exposed! : ) Does this sound good to you guys or do you think more interviews are warrented? I was just going to enter the research phase and begin writing.

5 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

i think that we should interview a few men out of the context of our workplace. that way we can see if the people being interviewed say more because they're comfortable with us...

NotMiranda said...

ok...get to it : ) jk

NotSamantha said...

I agree with NC, getting some guys we don't know at all would be great. First, though we have to convince them to talk to us...barhopping may be necessary...

NotCharlotte said...

barhopping is ALWAYS necessary ;-)

NotCarrie said...

crap that reminds me, I need to cancel tonight with NotRedHead...