Wednesday, May 04, 2005

overdue

i've realized that my posts have been few and far between, but honestly i don't have much to say.
so i'll talk about vibrators instead.
ever since that party NotMiranda and i went to, the subject has been in the back of my mind. the thought of something battery powered running my sex life is a bit odd, a little too high-tech for me but the more i think about it, the more intrigued i am. I talked to NotSamantha for a bit about it yesterday and i'm going to do some more research into it.
lord knows i could use a new outlet for some of this sexual frustration.
in other news, i have been bonding with NotPagan and NotPrince quite a bit. they have decided to start "talking" and i find it interesting to hear that both of their stories to me match up quite a bit. I give "mad props" to NotPrince for not caring that she knows he has a crush on her. i think that's very refreshing and i wish that i could be the same way around the men i like.
i have found, however, that playing hard to get is sometimes the way to go. NotMiranda, NotCarrie and i had planned a trip to one of NotCarrie's old stomping grounds and told everyone about it on Monday to mixed reviews. By friday, however, i had NotElliot calling and bugging me about the plans for friday and it turned out just as we planned. if you build it, they will come... eventually...

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

I hate that term "Talking"...but then again I hate "dating" too.
The term.

NotSamantha said...

A new "outlet"...