Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I try to be understanding about it...

This weekend was a bust datewise. Two dates, and not one guy seen. Now, I took careful stock of myself before I headed out on Saturday for the lunch date. Hair in place, makeup is flawless, breath is smelling good and hip sway is on point...and what do I get for my time and effort...a NO SHOW! I hate it. I hate it even more that he was late than a no show.

So, what do I do, fall into the arms of NotSkippy who I spend a wonderful afternoon and evening with and is pissed right along with me...of course this is where the kissing comes in.

Sunday, same song different partner, this time there is a phone call from my date to alert me that he is on the way. And then 45 minutes after the date was supposed to begin, I leave because if this person was going to be this late they should have called. Honestly!

So, not impressed thus far with the online dating pool I've selected. I'm very tempted to throw them all back and start from scratch....

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

Their loss.