Friday, April 01, 2005

Another one bites the dust

Interview #2: Complete

NotPrince (interview #2) proved just as open as interview #1 and was also willing to share pieces of his life. Talk about a completely different dating history and style...both self-professed geeks, interviews #1 and #2 are as different as night and day. NotPrince also turned out to be a lengthy interview. Even though we started at midnight, we didn't leave the restaurant until 1:30 am. If everyone is this talkative, it's going to be a long interview process. Poor NotPrince...evidently he was expecting a kinkier interview and, I believe, was a bit disappointed by my tame questions. Of course, when I started to take it down that road (strictly to placate him of course), he begin to clam up. Guess he was all talk.

I'm curious to see how open NotElliot will be. Will I have to ply him with drinks?

No comments: