Thursday, March 03, 2005

Take It All Off

At yet another meeting today, I took a look around the room and noticed something that isn't necessarily the discovery of the year, but was surprising none the less. All of the women had diet sodas and all of the men had regular sodas. My thought process quickly went from soda to body image to sex. (Impressive, I know.)
Anyway, This then reminded me of a conversation I had one time with my friend NotStanford when he was asking me why I hadn't done the deed yet with someone I was seeing and I told him that it was easy, I wasn't ready for him to see me sans clothes. You know, naked. I didn't trust him enough yet. Well, NotSanford told me that the guy is going to be so glad to get the girl naked, he won't even care what she looks like. I appreciated the insight and it made me laugh. I wasn't sure if I totally believed him though as NotSanford was pretty pressed for some action at the time and probably would have had sex with anyone rigth about then. But its the tought that counts...right?

Is his guy insight the truth?

No comments: