Thursday, March 03, 2005

Have you ever measured it?

An email marathon the other day with NotCarrie and NotCharlotte got me thinking about exes and what I miss most. I was reminded of how much I love to laugh...even when making out and getting frisky. Being able to laugh together is so important. My ex, NotSteve, and I were getting intimate when all of a sudden I got a brilliant idea. See...NotSteve was blessed with an ample appendage (ahem...penis). I was very fond of it and decided we should measure it to settle the question of how big it actually was. It was a hilarious, endearing moment. I miss the laughter. Have you ever measured it?

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

can't say that I have, actually. But I've been shown it in some weird places and situations.

NotCharlotte said...

i haven't either, but in the past i have had the tendency to try and grab it in public places.
ALCOHOL was in involved of course...i'm not THAT horny.

well.. not really anyway...