Friday, March 04, 2005

Not tonight...I'm tired

So my big plan for this evening was to stop by the bookstore on the way back from my meeting to buy books for "research" purposes. I'm trying to figure out a way to be more outgoing. I mean...how do you really let a guy know you like him? Do I flirt? Sometimes I think I do, but then start to wonder if it's only flirting to me. At the meeting I had tonight, I came to realize yet again how uncomfortable I generally am with small talk. I just don't know how to do it. That's what was so amazing about NotTim (the guy I did my site visit with a couple of weeks ago). We had never met in person and hadn't had extended conversations; yet, I was completely comfortable around him and was myself...quirky as that may be sometimes. I need lessons on moving things to the next level. I need something....preferably a pair of warm, male lips this weekend.

3 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

yes, warm male lips would MAKE my weekend :)

NotSamantha said...

There's a bottle warming up for the spin...

NotCarrie said...

Ok, We're all TALKING about the spinning of the bottle but for all of our sakes we need to make it HAPPEN!
Nevermind that we're all in our 20s;) It's preposterous that I've never played!