Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Okay, here's my first post and boy is it a doozy.

What do you do when you have a guy you like, but in the aggressiveness department, he's got nothing...

That would be my NotSkippy...he's cute, in that geeky sorta way, he's honest (a true honest man, I swear), he's nice to women, people, puppies and all that...and he kisses like a dream...

And the question you would ask..."Why aren't you fucking like bunnies?"

And my answer would be "Cause he can't get past the friends bit."

We dated for a while...we fooled around for a lot of it and what do I have to show for 3 months of foreplay...a whole lot of sexual frustration let me tell you.

So we're back to square one (read friends again) and while I'm sorta okay with that...I get that weird feeling from him that he's wavering again and may want to go back...but will he act on it....NOOOOOO!!!

Too much of a bloody goody goody and will stick by his morals or goals or WTFever he's done to his brain to make him not come on to me again...crapola on a stick...

Do I have plans to make a move for him...nope, cause I did that and it got me the female equivalent of blue balls...so this is me, sitting here and waiting on my NotSkippy to get a clue...

Bah!

No comments: