Sunday, March 20, 2005

have you ever heard the sounds in the shadow of a song?

it happened again this weekend. NotElliot invited me over. but it was different this time.
i was the one who drank more this time. the entire group of us (including the three lovely ladies i share this forum with) had quite a bit to drink. That's when the fun started.
flirting, touching and kissing were all involved but i confess that i don't remember the kissing part. My mouth was numb with the remnants of long island iced tea and malibu. I really regret that. I remember the before and the after, but not the during.
The whole night was interesting though. The men did not drink as much (well, NotKing did) so they could watch us to make sure we didn't leave with weird men we had just met. NotCarrie was not too happy with that, we were grown women!
So then NotSamantha, not true to her form, drove us all home for she was the only sober one out of us. NotElliot got in the car with us and i proceeded to sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder the entire way to his house. We got out and he looked at me and said "are you going to come in?" i shook my head no. I really wanted to but the girls had all gotten ready at my house and they can't get in without my key. So i sadly got back in the car and on his way to his apartment he stopped and looked at our car. i wonder what was going through his head.
So we get back to my house and NotMiranda comes in for a bit to sober up. It's about 315 and i hear my phone ring but by the time i get to it, they had given up. it was NotElliot. so i call him back. "i can't sleep" and so started a twenty minute conversation basically about who should go to who's house. in the end he gives up and tells me he'll call me at 4 to see if he's going to come over. he didn't end up calling back, but i was dead asleep by then so it's okay.
for some reason i don't think it was a booty call...

No comments: