Sunday, March 20, 2005

Flirt Ray Set to Stun

In an event of wondrous proportions, the ladies of NSAC went out for a night of drunken revelry in the city, insert music theme of "I got a new Attitude" here. And for our troubles what did we get: hot outfits, envious looks (cause we were by far the hottest things at the bar), and thrown out of said bar for bringing in champagne (key "No Sex in the Champagne Room" music)...okay, they had the drunken revelry, myself remained sober in order to make sure we got home okay. I even went so far as to drink coffee. However, in my non-whiskey-induced haze I did manage to make eyes with the base guitarist of the cover band in the club we were in. Did he jump off the stage in the middle of the song and come lose himself in my cleavage (which was lifted to heights unknown that evening)? Nope. Did he wait until the set was over and send the closest waitress over with a note to meet him in the back for a "Private Song"? Nope. Did he compose a small rock ditty to my beauty? Not a chance...but he did make eyes back at me for the rest of the night, and i like to imagine that he looked forlorn when we were leaving...or vould that have been weary because he had just played for four hours straight...who knows...


No comments: