Wednesday, March 02, 2005

For the life of me, I can't stop thinking about boys. It's what i do during classes, during work, in my sleep.
i. cant. help. it.
i could make a list of all the qualities i like in boys, from something as simple as their male anatomy to as complicated as the way a certain one looks at me when i say something funny.
i could never be a lesbian.
One question that lies permanently on my overworked brain is "If i love boys so much, then why don't i have one?"
perhaps the most important word in this question is "boys." So far, in my twenty one years of existence, that is all i have experienced. Boys. no men for me, i am a magnet for clingy, immature, indecisive, innocent boys, which this forum will get to know as well as i thought i knew them.

i create different scenarios with my current crushes, seeing how things would be different if i happened to have them be a significant part of my life. in my perfect world, any of them would do. we would figure out our differences and continue to live as a match set.
but when i think about them, in my mind i simply see a body with a fuzzed out face.
i have yet to meet that man that takes me off my feet, makes me think about just them, someone to fall in love with me. i know i'm young, but isn't that really what every woman wants?
i've been in love, once. was i loved back? i still don't know. words mean different things coming from the heat of the moment.
it's hard to be decisive about something so important.

2 comments:

NotMiranda said...

Isn't it funny how women do that...daydream these entire scenarios with various men in them? If I've got a crush on someone, I find myself slipping through my computer screen at work and into an alternate reality where X is declaring his love to me and we do exciting things like make out. Ahhh....

NotCharlotte said...

yes, but if we don't find certain things out, how can we make our daydreams come true?
there is nothing wrong with clandestine interoffice connecting...