Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Does new = sexy?

Have you ever noticed that when you there's something new in your life you get all excited and can't stop thinking about it? It's kind of like having a new crush...they occupy all of the extra brain capacity you never knew you had and take up hours of your day. Or a new boyfriend...how you want to spend all your time with him at first (that is) until he gets to be comfortable. This blog is like that new boyfriend...cute, new, exciting. I realize I must pace myself. There's no need to post all of my thoughts/feelings/experiences on the first day. Like a relationship, I must pace myself and prolong the excitement lest we both get bored.

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

If this blog is like a new boyfriend to me then I'm going to have to be very reserved and not reveal my true feelings.
But we'd get it on a lot;) me and the boyfriend, that is.