Sunday, August 13, 2006

Crushing on who?

While, NotCarrie and NotMiranda have the crushes aplenty. I contemplate my one lone crush. Although, I'm not sure if I should even call it that.

Ladies and Gents I introduce to you, NotSoccer. NotSoccer, is a coworker I see occasionally, as in maybe two or three times a month. He's soccer obsessed (hence the name) and such a scruffy sweety that I can't help but think he's cute. Then there's the fact that he's such an overwhelming bottom that it makes me want to test out my flogger *ahem*, but more on that later...way later.

Anyway, right now he's the crush that I'm harboring. I don't have plans for him, yet. I've got recon work to do first. Because, unless I'm mistaken he's got a NotSoccerGirlfriend, and I'm all about ho's before bro's so no poaching on my end if he's taken. But as with all crushes in my book, I can still look at the goods and admire from afar, even if I don't plan to touch.

*dons dark glasses and head scarf*

4 comments:

jo said...

sounds similar to my case... where i have a crush on out of office eye candy who i see like twice a month tops but get work related (spiced up with personal chit chat :P) calls at least once a week. and he has a gf...

NML/Natalie said...

Exactly. Look at the fire btu don't stoke it. Don't go falling in love though... As for the flogger, saucy!

NotCarrie said...

I dont really have any crushes going anywhere though. They're either unrequited or just for when I'm bored.

Beth said...

Sometimes I think it's better to just fantasize from afar. It's better than knowing they have some slutbag gf.

But for your sake, I he doesn't have a NotSoccerGirlfriend.