Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What You Don't Know...

8th and Ocean, on MTV, is my new "guilty*" pleasure. It is definitely MTV's answer to America's Next Top Model but strangely, there is hardly any modeling in it. It's okay though, I am fascinated by the twins and how bitchy the one is to her sister. So anyway, the last episode I saw they were having a Girl's Night and one said that she wished to be a virgin again, like Britt. After everyone freaked out for a moment she explained that Britt didn't have anything to miss since she had never boned. It made not getting some not a big deal.

Last night, on one of my infamous long drives home where I overthink everything, I was thinking about what I'm missing and (sorry for the rhyming) it's kissing. I probably, as a female in her mid-twenties, should be missing something more exciting but I'm not. I just want to freaking kiss someone...and soon. It would be so much easier to go without it had I never done it in the first place. Hahhaha, just kidding. I would never wish to have not kissed. How tragic! But really, soon please.



*I don't believe in guilty pleasures because why should I feel guilty for liking something?

10 comments:

The Team said...

Kissing can be the best part! Love that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you have a great kiss!

Vixen said...

I love kisses, All kinds of kisses, the warm, wet ones that make you melt, the hard and fast ones, the pecks, the kisses in sundry places. I enjoy kissing soooooo much that I don't know how to exist without some regular smooches!

NML/Natalie said...

Kissing is a neccessary. It can get rid of every bad thought in your head! I love it :-)

-d- said...

i second the motion. there should be a law that makes it a requirement to engage in kissing once a week.

NotCarrie said...

Does anyone NOT like kissing? Unless it's with someone gross or sloppy, etc. (EW!)

B&A- I thought the nice twin was going to console her sister in the bathroom but she was SUCH A BITCH! She's horrible. Teddy IS hott!

Donna said...

I don't know, I think I'd rather spend my whole life having been boned, and have to miss out on repeats, than never be boned at all.

Hey, didn't Fleetwood Mac sing something like that?!

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm single, I realize I didn't make out enough in my past relationships when there was some readily available to make out with.

I'm with Serena -- it's better to have boned and lost than never boned at all.

NotCarrie said...

I don't need to be in love with someone to kiss them but I may have moved past the random makeout. But it's easy to say that while at my desk at 8 in the morning. Put me in a bar on a Saturday night with a hot stranger trying to kiss me and I'll probably change my mind:)

(I'm an NSync fan, myself!)

pookalu said...

if 8th and ocean comes on while i'm channel surfing, i totally watch it.

and yes, i need to kiss someone too! hopefully someone new. and soon soon soon!

it's all about the kissing.

Lindsey said...

I love that show too!! lol.

And I completely agree with you 100% about the kissing. There is just something so intimate about that...in it's own way it can be better than sex. I haven't kissed anyone in over a year. I miss it too. :o(