Thursday, April 20, 2006

Puma...really?

According to a recent article in the New York Post, I just might be a puma. What, pray tell, is a puma? A puma is a woman in her 30s who has a penchant for younger men, outmatched only by the more aggressive urban cougar (40ish women picking up younger guys). I use the word might because (1) I'm barely 30 and (2) the only reason I seem to go for younger men is that they seem to be the only single men I happen upon. I don't have a particular thing for picking up younger men and using them for their bodies (not that I'm against that). In fact, at the moment I'm developing a small (but growing) crush on a man* a couple of years older than myself.


*more on him later

11 comments:

NotCarrie said...

Haha! AND Puma makes hott shoes;)

But really, we need more single guys around.

pookalu said...

hmmm....am i a puma? i was in my late 20s when i had a fling with a man much younger than me...(early 20s).

maybe, but i'm definitely an zodiacal tiger.

jo said...

haha! i always joke that i'm a cougar. though i'm neither 40ish nor aggressive. but i do have a tendency to like younger guys...

Marissa said...

A puma! That's hot! Go on with your bad puma self! :)

Sweet said...

Ha! You sound like you have a while before you become a Puma. Haha it sounds like we're talking about you becoming a shoe.

NotSamantha said...

ROOOOWWWWRRRRR!!!

Tommy the Cork said...

Dunno about PUMA shoes, but I sure do love FMP's.

CoatMan said...

So, what kind of cat is a woman who goes out with men her own age?

TheBarmaid said...

And seriously -- where the hell were all these younger men when we were their age?

NotCarrie said...

yeah, this topic is totally making me want to shop for shoes

Collar Poppers Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6xhB8uMZLLo&search=dating%20online