Saturday, February 11, 2006

Other Side of the World

Snow makes me want to cuddle with someone.

Well, more than usual. I look outside and see the flakes falling down and all I can think about is having someone to spend in the house, snowed in and watching movies, not caring about going out or spending money on frivolous things.

It also doesn't help that lately I've been into the slower, more melodical type of girl singers. KT Tunstall and Feist have been singing the soundtrack to the days I spend in my car going from home to work to school then back to work. Which is pretty much every day.

Snow has also ruined my superfun plans for the weekend, but hopefully something good will still happen.

2 comments:

NotCharlotte said...

hahah yes, I just want a "Snow Activity Partner."
That's what I'll call him :-)

And no, I missed Feist... boo :-(

NotMiranda said...

It's funny you posted about this because last night I was kind of down that I had no one to go home to that loved me. Even you guys had your families.