Monday, February 06, 2006

Mise-en-Scene

It seems as if I haven't posted in such a long time.

It's half because I've been busier than Hades with school, work, and Friday fun. Plus, I just haven't really had much to post about.

NotGay is back on the "good list," especially as of late. He's been bumped up to "permanent friend" status. NotMiranda kept teasing me on Friday, we all (the 3 of us and NotCarrie) went on a road trip to see some indie bands, and he was fairly friendly towards me. She kept making comments about us making out. Thing is, I would, but I can honestly say that it would be a purely physical thing. It's weird, but it's like I don't feel that kind of attraction towards him. If that makes sense. I mean that as in relationship attraction.

He did pick me up and spin me around though, which took me by surprise. I don't know why I feel the need to include that fact, but I just found it interesting.

Anyway, just letting you know I'm alive and that I'm still (unfortunately) single.

I have another blog topic (about NotHusband) that I shall elaborate on another time, it's going to be a long one.

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

Glad he's back on the good list