Friday, January 20, 2006

Package Check...or Is that a *insert fruit here* in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I have to admit it...I'm a package nut. I do it all the time, its the same as guys checking out women as they walk behind/walk by/see them across the room. I check out a guy's package. Why? Don't know, its kindof like love at first glimpse. Or the potential for love or maybe its just good ole fashioned lust of the unknown kind.

I refrain from doing this with people I get to know well, but always when I first meet them.

Now here come the cries of size does not matter, and while I believe it doesn't (motion of the ocean and all that), I do believe that a respectably filled out pair of pants go a long way into me giving a guy more than a cursory going over. For the guys who dare tread into this female mind, think of it as looking a the boobs. They're in your line of vision (if you squint a little and tilt your neck just a little) and they either make you look closer or they put you off and you move on to the next set.

And while I am old enough to know that sexual prowess comes with more than a cucumber or adequate length and girth...I wear a corset, I have a cock ring...and I know exactly how to use them both...

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

Hahhaa, I, too, am waiting for the comments!

NotSamantha said...

I'll have you know that any repackaging I do of my "fruit" is well worth the effort...I even have an infinity expiration date because a nice rack never expires...