Friday, January 20, 2006

Package Check...or Is that a *insert fruit here* in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I have to admit it...I'm a package nut. I do it all the time, its the same as guys checking out women as they walk behind/walk by/see them across the room. I check out a guy's package. Why? Don't know, its kindof like love at first glimpse. Or the potential for love or maybe its just good ole fashioned lust of the unknown kind.

I refrain from doing this with people I get to know well, but always when I first meet them.

Now here come the cries of size does not matter, and while I believe it doesn't (motion of the ocean and all that), I do believe that a respectably filled out pair of pants go a long way into me giving a guy more than a cursory going over. For the guys who dare tread into this female mind, think of it as looking a the boobs. They're in your line of vision (if you squint a little and tilt your neck just a little) and they either make you look closer or they put you off and you move on to the next set.

And while I am old enough to know that sexual prowess comes with more than a cucumber or adequate length and girth...I wear a corset, I have a cock ring...and I know exactly how to use them both...

4 comments:

Larissa said...

'I'm a package nut' -- whoa girl! you crack me up! can't wait to read the creepy replies you'll get.

NotCarrie said...

Hahhaa, I, too, am waiting for the comments!

Tommy the Cork said...

okay...I have suspected this for a while but now it is confirmed. NotSamantha is what we guys would call, "A Little Bit of Hell"...and that is a compliment...at least for those of us willing to risk a little bit of hell. Am not sure how much she can learn from the package check though. Boxers, wool slacks (lined with silk in the winter), and an oxford cloth shirt all tucked in might make a package appear to have more fruit than it really does. Its not like you girls don't do a little re-packaging yourselves!

NotSamantha said...

I'll have you know that any repackaging I do of my "fruit" is well worth the effort...I even have an infinity expiration date because a nice rack never expires...