Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A life rich in daydreams

Do you have a rich daydream life? I know I do. My daydreams get me through those lulls in the day. Daydreaming of NotAuthor got me through morning traffic yesterday. I don't know what it is about him, but he just exudes sex appeal. He is one of those guys who isn't the hottest around, but his intelligence, humor and quirky good looks inspire my mind to drift off into space and imagine ways he could make me lose my religion. It could also be that he was one of my original "sex spy" interviews, and I know certain things about him. We talked the other day, and I am supposed to email him about doing lunch. I'm hesitating not because I think anything would ever happen but because I know I would want it to (his girlfriend abroad be damned). And, if hell were to freeze over and the opportunity ever to arise, this girl would be his for the taking.

*update: I sent the lunch email. : )

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

My daydreaming is almost a problem;)

NotMiranda said...

Well, I was going to write an entire post on daydreaming in general (do you know how many times I've been married in my daydreams?!) but started daydreaming and couldn't finish.

Marissa said...

My daydreaming is such a problem that it keeps me from REAL dreaming. I stay up all hours daydreaming about random things, encounters, etc., that I never fall asleep!