Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Century of Fakers

So I was inadvertently turned down last night. It sort of pissed me off. I was talking to NotKnight and he was talking to me about dates and relationships and he kept alluding to the fact that he wanted to ask me out... he even asked me what my "dream date" was and that I needed to be taken out on a romantic date since I haven't had one in awhile.

Later on in the conversation, he admits to me that he has a date with someone on Friday. And that he's "enamoured" of her.
What.The.Fuck.
Then he tries to redeem himself by saying "But that's the only thing stopping me from asking you out."

I HATE GAMES! That is one of the easiest ways to get on my bad side.

I had to think about it more today and I realized that I honestly am mad at this situation. So I quit it. Even if he comes "running" back I'm going to take NotMiranda's advice and play hard to get... in this case "never gonna get me."

Men suck sometimes.

No comments: