Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"I successfully avoided the boner."

I believe this was a phrase I uttered at least once on Friday night, if not more. On Friday night, I discovered that horniness (being randy, for NotCarrie) will only take me so far.

The Scene
Where: a dark bar in semi-rural Virginia
Drink: long island iced tea (at this point in the evening)
Guy: tall, dark, short dreads

I won't rehash the evening play by play, but cutting to the chase...I was hit on for the sole purpose of someone else getting some play. Now, this may generally be the case with men hitting on women in bars, but (1) it's not always the case for me and (2) there was no pretending this was some other kind of pickup or that he was interested in my mind. We're talking a hug, extra tight to feel the breasts; being grabbed from behind a little later in the evening; and sitting very close by me with an obvious boner. Don't get me wrong...he was attractive, but I discovered that (despite how horny I may be) I'm just not that kind of girl. Maybe it's just that I wasn't feeling him, but I think it's because I need a little conversation...a little creativity...or maybe I just need to be grabbed and kissed. I need something besides what amounts to a dog humping my leg. I won't go so far as to say I need to know the person, but I have needs that go beyond just a dick. I suppose I'm looking for a nice brain-dick combo with a good approach. Can I get that combo to go, and will you biggie size it? ; )

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

"Maybe it's just that I wasn't feeling him"

Sounds like you WERE feeling him...