Thursday, June 16, 2005

Checking things off the list

Dearest blog,

I apologize for neglecting you as of late. I've been so busy living life (fighting some of those inner demons) and preparing to check things off the list that I can't find time to think of something to right. I thought you might be interested to know that NotCharlotte and I are going to submit our feet (applications and photos) as potential attendees at an erotic foot party in NYC. If accepted, foot fetishists would worship our feet and give us tips. We'll be foot whores. Hahahaha! If everything goes as planned, I should also be getting a tattoo this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me that (1) I can deal with the pain and (2) things work out with all of the timing issues.

Sincerely,
NotMiranda

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

you mean NotCharlotte