Thursday, May 12, 2005

On Dating Older Men..

I’m 26, I could pass for someone older (though not exactly sure how I feel about that one), and with the online thing one of the blocks I have on my filter is age. However, when you look at my profile, it clearly states how old I am and what I’m looking for. So given this fount of information, why is it that every 45-65 year old man with a pulse thinks that its okay to email me…

Despite that, the emails go into a separate filtered folder and on occasion I go through it and either delete the lot or chat with some of the older gentlemen. Hypocritical of me, probably, but then it’s my blog and I can be hypocritical if I want to….

Right now, I’m in email conversations with 3 older men, will I meet them, maybe, will I do more than just talk with them, maybe…will I put it up on the NSATC for you guys to comment on, you bet you Manolos I will.

No comments: