Monday, May 30, 2005

nobody said it was easy...

i guess i'm going the "friends first" route with NotElliot.
Like i planned that... <--sarcasm
this weekend we bonded and i have decided to not feel intimidated by him anymore.
Friday night he and NotMiranda inadvertently spent the night, after finishing off a bottle of rum. Nothing happened, everyone was too drunk to do anything but crash on the couch and snore.
NotElliot and i shared the couch, but the only thing i cuddled was his legs as he stretched out and proceeded to not want to leave my house.
I called one of my friends, NotKitty, the following morning to see if she and the rest got home ok and ended up telling her about the festivities that occured after we had parted ways.
i didn't mean to.
then on sunday at work she started railing me in front of part of the trifecta (NotCurly) about the reason me being tired was because i drank too much and didn't get home until 8am. i coyly told her that i was home before 8 and didn't get to sleep until 8. she then asked "well, what time did you guys get to sleep?"
and NotCurly raised her eyebrow and looked at me.
i did not mention names and was glad i didn't.
but then i saw the two of them (NotKitty + NotCurly) take their lunch break together and when they came back in she kept looking at me weird.
NotBigMouth was closing as welll and she was rude as always to me, but i wonder if word got back to her.
the only thing i told NotKitty was that the two people came to my house and we drank. that's it.
i'm waiting to hear what the telephone gossip train brings back to my ears.

No comments: