Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Just Put Your Lips Together And...

Instead of blogging about my (lack of )love life and the frustrations I am experiencing in trying to obtain one again, I am going to instead blog about strangers. And kissing them.

I used to keep a list of people I had kissed. It was like my Shag List but since that list would be too easy to lose, I decided to make one that I would be able to add to often. Nevermind who was first (because I honestly don't remember anymore) or who was the most recent (because I am trying desparately to change that name). I instead want to remember those guys with whom I locked lips before knowing anything more than their first names. And now, a walk down memory lane (but in no particular order):

NotBradford- some guy at my wildly insane birthday party. a friend instructed him to "kiss the birthday girl" he did and then I said, "EW, Chex Mix!"

NotShortie-a night where I had about 5 too many drinks in Baltimore and ended up making out with NotShortie who was about a foot shorter than me. He was extremely disappointed when my friend said he would not be getting any and he should go ahead home. NotShortie ended up calling me a few days later which was interesting...mostly because he was in the car with his family on the way to a funeral. Who does that?

NotStranger- New Years Eve 2003, a night that will go down in kissing history. He was # 3 out of 5. We walked past each other on the street, made eye contact and kept walking. Then we both turned around and he said, "I haven't gotten my midnight kiss" and I kissed him. It was hot. Never saw him again.

NotARockStar- Bar Crawls are dangerous. My best friend, and partner in crime, yelled out to 2 hot guys walking to the next bar in front of us. We ended up hanging out with them the rest of the night and had one of the most random times ever. We went with them to check into their hotel room and my friend and I got separated with our respective guys. She later told me they went into a bathroom or something while NotARockStar and I took the elevator downstairs. It was like a scene in a movie where he'd kiss me when the doors were closed, step away when they opened, and then right back at it once we were alone again. Talk about hot.

NotIrish- I sort of knew NotIrish so maybe he doesn't belong on this list but I feel the need to include him as he had a tongue ring and also said I was a good kisser. I did not, however, know him well enough for him to kiss me in the middle of a bar like he did.


I haven't kissed any strangers recently...I'm wondering if that was a "younger twenties" type thing to do.

No comments: