Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finding your groove in the workplace

Workplace crushes...are they still considered forbidden or seen as more the norm these days? In fact, why don't we expand the conversation to include professional colleagues. I bring this up because, among the 'Not' girls, at least 3 of us have what I'm calling workplace crushes. In fact, some of us (i.e., me) are workplace crush sluts...spreading the love to many a beau. As I see it, there are 2 kinds of wrokplace crushes, the platonic uber-crushes and the omghowcanigethim crushes. Right now I'm kind of perplexed by my own omghowcanigethim crush with a 'professional colleague'. I swear to God we clicked in person, and I want to be bold and make a more personal move but am worried about how acceptable or unacceptable this is. I mean...I can just see my boss getting a formal complaint about how forward I am. *sigh*

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

Well, For those of us who spend an awful lot of time at our workplaces...I think it's only fair for us to develop work place crushes. How else are we to meet people?