Thursday, April 28, 2005

ididitididitididitididitididitididitididitididitididit

I asked the cowboy out for coffee! I'm sure you're all laughing, but it was very hard for me to take that step and not reference it being a work meeting or anything. When I got a quick response back, I couldn't bring myself to open it for about 30 minutes. I finally got tired of it mocking me in my inbox, so I steeled myself for the answer.

I'm struggling to be realistic but am happy with the results. I've posted the response below for our mutual overanalyzation...

"I would, but I'm in XXXXXXX for two weeks taking Rosgen courses.
Maybe next time. FYI - there is a nice little coffee shop on Washington Street next to Facia Luna (where we had lunch last time)."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

NotSamantha said...

I knew you could!!!