Wednesday, April 06, 2005

How Not to pick up a Woman...

I'm all for being chatted up. Any place just about. The grocery store, the bookstore, even the mall (as cliched as that may be). However, there is one place that I don't want to be chatted up by anyone...the gym. I am there to sweat and get out. I have a short span of time in which to workout and I don't have time to talk to some sweaty guy who has decided that the gym is the new best place to meet women. Especially, if he's just as sweaty as I am. Maybe as we're leaving the gym, but not as I'm transitioning from one weight set to the next with the lamest line ever..."Do you need a workout partner." And then proceed to ask for and get my cell phone number...because I plan to block you as soon as you call for the first time...

*headdesk*

1 comment:

NotCharlotte said...

but was he cute?
i would take it as a compliment, i mean if he can ask you out when you're all hot and sweaty and in sweatpants, then what would he do if you were dressed to the nines?