Thursday, March 10, 2005

Smiling...not so over-rated after all

Over the past couple of weeks, I've really been noticing the power of a smile. I've noticed this before but have become even more aware of it as I try to step out of my normal mold and be more flirtatious with random members of the opposite sex. I guess I've also been in a good mood and have had exhuberant moments (for me this is one of the few times I walk around with a big grin naturally plastered on my face). During these moments, it's amazing the difference in the way men react to me. They light up...look again...say hello...smile back. It's like I suddenly became visible to them and interesting. Does this mean the frown is an invisibility cloak, willing others not to you when worn? Guess I'll be smiling more often ; )

1 comment:

NotCharlotte said...

why do you think i'm smiling all the time?