Thursday, March 17, 2005

Paying for it...

So, I've decided to pay for it. Just to prove how dedicated I am to getting some. I've already put my profile up and have several very nice looking men to show for it. Will anything come from it? Don't know. Am I looking for everlasting love? Nope, never make love when a quick shag will do. Do I feel dirty? Only in those hard to reach places. Should I be shocked that I'm willing to pay for something that should come freely? Considering the song and dance I normally have to go through with going to the bars: buying drinks, making cow eyes and all that rot, I feel this a more economical way of meeting men.

And...I've even got one particular cutie who I'm considering asking out for Friday (maybe, pending the "Cliques" approval).

Drawbacks of paying for it...really old mean (like 62, ewww!) "winking" at me...*shudder*

No comments: