Monday, March 07, 2005

I've been told I tried to set my hair on fire...

Rumors of my demise (if there are any) have been greatly exaggerated. According to some I tried to set my hair on fire during my party last Friday night. Thank goodness I didn't...there is no need to have a MJ Coca-Cola moment on my birthday.

Speaking of said day, it was a very hazy night. I remember the smoking of several cigs, the taking of many shots (Goldschlager you are my friend), and the snuggling up to of NotSkippy for most of the night. I've learned several things on this celebration of my birth:

1) Do not try to clean up your kitchen when you are drunk. You will always throw away something good (like the several homemade egg rolls I really wanted to eat).

2) Do not play with new lighter near hair.

3) Do not attempt to cut sheet cake.

4) Do not feel up NotSkippy...

I think he was more worried about me doing damage to myself then anything else, because after the cleanup of one friend, who christened my bedroom carpet and the cleanup of my kitchen. I was beat.

Not Skippy decided to stay and before my befuddled mind could think to drag him to my lair, I had put my head on my pillow and was forever gone to lala land.

Saturday ended up being another great day. Went to breakfast (check), had wonderfully fattening and carb filled foods (check), made sure that carpet was sufficiently cleaned after friend mishap (check), got NotSkippy to drive to dinner (check) and come over after (check).

To this effect NotSkippy stayed over on Saturday again...twas a very odd experience having him stay downstairs while I stayed upstairs, when what I really wanted to do was curl around him and sleep with my nose tucked into his hair, cause he smells wunnerful...

Sigh. I am the geek.

But moving on, I emailed someone else from Craigslist for possible date to fulfill online date meet quota of March...

No comments: