Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hi, I'm NotSamantha and I read SMUT!

Hi, I'm NotSamantha and I read Smut...I'm also kinky...

But seriously. Have you ever read that book that got 5 wet panties on your scale and have been trying to figure out where you can get that in reality...? Great, good to know that I'm not the only one wanting something I've yet to have.

I think that may be the main reason I'm so into the smut I read, because it represents the unknown the unattainable the unachieveable. That which can not be named simply because it can not be real to me. So, in the time honored tradition of NSAC, I plan to change that.

With who you may ask...well NotSkippy is definately not it. I need a NotBig or NotAiden for this type of fun...hell even a NotBurger, although if he leaves me a post-it....


No comments: