Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another Saturday Night And I Ain't Got Nobody

On a Saturday night, when I don't have to get up early the next day, it is extremely hard for me not to go out. This is my current situation and I feel like I am wasting a perfectly good night of hanging out with friends/finding men.
NotRoger called me and mentioned hanging out tonight. I'm torn though because if I get ready and go out, then I really want to GO OUT and not just sit in his apartment. I need to be around people on a Saturday night and I thrive when I can talk to random people in the bar. At the same time though, it would be nice to hang out with him as it's a guarenteed hook up. And who doesn't like that?
Well, me at the moment because I know I'll get there and we'll watch tv and then he'll make his move (Please see previous entry titled "The First Move") but then after awhile I'll have to tell him to stop. And I hate that part. (So does he, I'm sure) But remember the scene in One Fine Day when Michelle Pfieffer's character is getting ready to get it on with George Clooney's character and she runs to the bathroom to shave her legs, brush her teeth, etc. That's sort of how I feel tonight: gross. I'm really tired and I didn't wash my hair today (it's okay though because it's recommended) and I just ate baked ziti. So if I go out, I want it to be in a dark, smoke-filled bar where I can blend in with the grossness and the circles under my eyes will look intentional, and "smoky."

I'm so torn. TO GO OUT OR NOT TO GO OUT?

No comments: