This was going to be a post about my recent vacation, but then I realized that the with the movie of the series that gave this blog its claim to fame that maybe a post in honor of that would be better. Please note that some of the below could be a spoiler to you if you have not yet seen the new movie.
So of the many episodes of the show and finally the movie I've learned many things that I would like to impart here:
- Never underestimate the power of a really good martini.
- A good pair of 4 inch heels will never let you down.
- Breaking up via post-it note is frowned upon.
- If you keep bumping into him at places you go with your friends don't fight the fever, date him already.
- Don't let a lazy ovary and one nut get the best of your reproductive rights.
- Comparing your love life to chemo therapy is a sure sign its time to get out.
- Just because good things are happening to you doesn't mean you won't Poughkeepsie in your pants.
- Boys will be boys, girls will be girls, but friends who will help you pack up 18 years of your life are forever.
I've been blogging with three wonderful women and no matter our ups and downs we've managed to come full circle, so in our lives, this blog and wherever else we may go, that won't ever change.