Monday, December 11, 2006

Budget Bidding

While planning for this auction, I have noticed myself daydreaming about spending all of my money on bids and then traveling around the country going on dates with our male volunteers. I know I was there the day we learned about sharing in Kindergarten, but it’s going to be difficult to remember how to do it once the auction has begun and I am presented with so many attractive choices. I can’t give out many details just yet (they’re coming, though), but, like I said, it’s going to be difficult to hold back. Maybe I should make a budget before the bidding starts.


And guys? We’re still accepting volunteers…It’s for a great cause!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't practice too much restraint! I imagine that will be half the fun. Good luck with the mens. :-)

NotCarrie said...

Haha, It's going to be sooo much fun!

j;ljk said...

Lol, yea like bc said, don't hold back too much. Sounds like you're about to have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

do you mean budget as in financially or budge as in how many men you are actually going to bid for haha!

ryc: i would so love to join but i'm waay too far away...

Anonymous said...

Are you taking dates from out of the country??

And notcarrie - check back on that last post you made on my blog, I replied to it!

Good luck with the man sale!

Miss Syl said...

I think you should make each guy film himself doing a catwalk strut and put them all on YouTube, so we can see 'em in action before we bid. :-P

Anonymous said...

Walking down a catwalk is not the action I am best at and is not on the list of actions I'd permit myself to be filmed doing!

Miss Syl said...

Pygmalion, I'm sure you'd do just fine. :)