Anyway, so I am not annoying. Not annoying would go on the list of "Why NotCarrie Would Be A Good Girlfriend" so, in honor of that, I figured I'd let you know the other things as well.
Why NotCarrie Would Be A Good Girlfriend:
- Not annoying.
- You, as my beau, would not be subjected to a lot of NotCarrie family functions or general crap and uncomfortableness. I am quite private about my social life when it comes to my family and you would benefit from this.
- I'm not an expensive date. Not only do I pay for myself, but I don't expect my expensive taste to be satisfied. What I'm saying is that I like the best things in life, but if I can't buy them myself then I don't really expect them. Make sense?
- We can make out...a lot.
- I like many different things: sports, music, tv/movies, traveling, puzzles, sleeping, etc.
- I like my alone time so I'm definitely not a smotherer.
- I'm not a big phone person. If you want to call and talk then I'm a good listener, but I don't expect or like to have big phone conversations every night or anything. That being said, I do appreciate an email or text here and there to know you're alive.
- I don't get sick. That means we can make out more.
- I don't smoke.
- I do drink. But not excessively. Neither lush nor straightedge. And I don't drink those frou frou girly drinks.
- When I like someone, I'm extra generous.
- I make good pies.