Thursday, November 17, 2005

Diggin' the 'scene'

Recently, I've been working my way into the BDSM scene. I've discovered that in liking the kinks that I have there are other who share the same and/or are willing to fulfill them.

Surprisingly, however, I have found that the 'scene' as it were is a very close knit and happy group....with groping as a side benefit.

I haven't decided exactly how much I'm going to relay on this blog, but needless to say NotMiranda has heard a large part of it. Not all, but some.

Do I think this is the right choice for me...right now yes. Later, well...later can take care of itself for right now and if it can't well it can lick my 5-inch patent leather boot.

6 comments:

NotCarrie said...

What does the "D" stand for??

Pardon my naivety

NotCarrie said...

Oooohhhhhh

NotSamantha said...

Its not as bad as it sounds...most people call SM, Sensual Magic now..

Anonymous said...

Some actually say it means Bend Down & Suck Me lol.

NotSamantha said...

Now that's a good one!

Anonymous said...

Depends if you are the sucker or the suckee? lol