Sunday, August 28, 2005

it's myspace, not yourspace...

notcharlotte

I was propositioned last night. For sex. With this guy that I've been talking on and off to for the past 8 months or so. We shall call him NotKnight.
I met him on myspace.com, my new obsession. Well, not really new, I've been a member for over a year. It's amazing how many people I have found that I went to high school with. I never really talk to half of them, I mainly stalk their profile, read their blogs and see if they got hotter/uglier/fatter since we've graduated. 9 times out of 10 I feel better about myself once reading about their lives. Sad, I know. But admit it, you'd do the same thing if you were in my position.
But I digress. This sexual proposition, as weird as it sounds seeing as though I've never met him in person before, doesn't seem like that bad of an idea... well once he wines and dines me. And after the third date. And once I know that he's a good kisser.
He's pretty cute.


But then again, am I really that desperate?
When it comes down to it, all I want is a boyfriend. A "beef." A "second half." So that I don't have to worry about being horny to the point of irritable all the time.

The least I could do is meet him I suppose...

1 comment:

Reality Chick said...

I get irrationally angry, not just irritable when very horny.

I think it is a melding of my bitter disappointment in men combined with the fact that, although I don't always WANT men, I still need the bastards occassionally.

Yeah, I always have the B.O.B. to fall back on, but it just doesn't equate to the warm-body-lying-next-to-me thing. Sometimes, the Big O doesn't equate with contentment.