Monday, August 29, 2005

Change Your Mind.

notcharlotte
Spent some time with NotDave tonight... it's so weird but tonight I found him more attractive than I did the last time I saw him.
When I first met him, he reminded me of NotElliot. They had the same fluffy hair and taste in music. They even had similar automobiles.
NotDave has an ass though.
I have decided to try the 'just friends for now' route and see where that takes me. I'm 98% sure that he was checking me out off and on as the night progressed and the number of beers that were drunk climbed.
The one thing that keeps me intrigued is that he is a genuinely nice guy. For example:
I recently asked him what his favorite word was. He replied "The f-word." Not fuck. He made sure that it didn't offend me before he used it.

Dorky, I know. But it's the small things that count, right?

No comments: